Don’t jinx us, this is Trigger we’re talking about they kill everyones favorite character
then let us pray for our favorite characters and hope Trigger spares them.
we only have three episodes of kill la kill left. they can do anything to surprise us at this point.
woops my hand slipped and made this
I seriously am hoping that trigger doesn’t surprise us and bite us on the butt in the last few episodes of kill la kill by killing of one of the main characters.
My heart would never be ready for it.
girorogocho asked: Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself. Then pass this on to your top ten favorite followers. (u q u)/
blech let me see if I can think of stuff
- As much as I love drawing cutesy things, I absolutely love drawing creepy, giant monsters. I don’t know, I just find making giant monsters insanely fun to do. I also like making monsters where you combine different animals together. The process of creating them is always fun.
- I am a terrible perfectionist. My dad tells me that perfectionism is a good thing, but, honestly it can stress me out. I understand what he means, but its just hard to get over for me.
- I got into a whole bunch of anime when I moved to Kansas. When I was in Ohio, I was terribly picky of what I watched. I refused to get into shows I was unfamiliar with and found no interest in watching. But, when I moved to Kansas, I decided that I needed to spread my horizons more and watch different stuff. (My first anime was “Ginga Nagareboshi Gin” Good anime it was.)
- I have one brother, who is pretty much the greatest bro I could ever ask for. He’s really funny and really smart and creative. We argue at times, but we always get over it. We pretty much agree over most things and were into the same thing, which is fun since we can get into conversations about shows and games that we like and share different opinions over it. (Also, he is amazing at altering his voice.)
- I really try to stay positive side of things. I can critic over stuff and agree on the negative stuff over a certain thing, but I really try to stay positive. (which is exactly why I would make a terrible critic ahahaha)